Photo by Rogiro

An Invitation

God speaks. He speaks into our hearts and minds through people, nature, the church. He also speaks to us through His Word. His Word is His love letter to us, His way of helping us remember who we are and assure us of His promises. His Word is the road map to help us live the passionate adventurous lives He always meant for us.

These blog entries are teasers. Insights and revelations to encourage you to read the bible, the greatest piece of literature that was written especially for you, God's child.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Anxiety-Free



Philippians 4:6Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

Are you anxious about today and the week ahead? Are you asking yourself--How am I going to finish all the work I need to do? How will I pay my bills? How will I resolve my problem with this difficult person? How will I find time to spend with my family? God tells us not to be anxious about anything, which means that when we are, we're not walking in His will. Today, choose to hand your worries to Him. Then thank Him for all the blessings and the trials this week, and by prayer and petition, present your request to the your living God. He promises to answer you.

No comments:

Post a Comment