Photo by Rogiro

An Invitation

God speaks. He speaks into our hearts and minds through people, nature, the church. He also speaks to us through His Word. His Word is His love letter to us, His way of helping us remember who we are and assure us of His promises. His Word is the road map to help us live the passionate adventurous lives He always meant for us.

These blog entries are teasers. Insights and revelations to encourage you to read the bible, the greatest piece of literature that was written especially for you, God's child.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

He Walks Ahead


God speaks, and every word that He speak will come to pass. Is He telling you something today? Is He saying that it's time to lead a team at work or bible study? Or is it time to take charge of your family and its affairs? Or is He telling you that it's time to move to a new home? A new city?

Sometimes, our first instinct is to resist Him--But, Lord, that is impossible. I'm not good enough, smart enough, talented enough. I don't have enough money nor connections. I'm scared. I can't do it. People don't listen to me. I have no capacity to lead.

The Lord's response--I'm already there, ahead of you, leading the way. I will always be with you. I will never leave nor forsake you. Do not be afraid, do not be dismayed.

Take that step into the unknown today and know in your heart that Lord is with you.--Read Deuteronomy 31:7-8

Painting by Jesse Brodd (www.jessebrodd.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment